Hi,

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006, Marcel Hilzinger wrote:
On Sun, Mar 26, 2006 at 12:44:48AM +0100, Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006, Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:

is YaST2 "online update" supposed to work in beta8 or after?

It is not showing any source selection screen, and nothing gets found.

Not any reply after 10 hours, that's curious.
I see it with i586 and x86_64 here, so some of you should see it too.

Stuff is there, but not reachable:
AFAIK they are still working on it... But you know, there are also so
called human beeings, who normally do not work the weekend ;-)

It rather seems to me that there are so many uncommented bugs that there will be no weekends for some months...

Cheers -e
--
Eberhard Moenkeberg ([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED])