Am Sonntag, 26. März 2006 22:38 schrieb Azerion:
> It's me again,
>
> I have updated to factory and after the next boot my wallpaper was changed
> to default (nice!). However it is that nice, it was not supposed to be that
> way. Is something changed about the settings of KDE (means: is it normal
> that that happens) or is there something wrong?
>
> comment: I updated with y2pmsh and not with Yast2-"Upgrade Computer" or
> whatever it is called.

It is supposed to update to default if the current wallpaper is not present
(as in outdated packages).

I would need your ~/.kde/share/config/kdesktoprc _before_ you updated. I guess
you don't have that anymore, right? ;(
Check /opt/kde3/env/startkde.update.sh - perhaps you can track your problem in
trying to reproduce your old settings.

Greetings, Stephan