OSS 10.1 beta 8

Trying to compile km_ndiswrapper-1.2-2.i586.rpm from 10.0 and am getting
errors. Since I cannot connect my laptop I am NOT going to copy a 120
colume X 25 row error message here. One small part states:

halt passed 1 argument, but takes just 0

then the errors start and the compilation craps out.

Any suggestions short of sacrificing my first born?

And yes I do need ndiswrapper because it is the only way to use my
wireless card and no I -AM NOT- going to buy a different card so don't
suggest it.

Ken