On Saturday 01 April 2006 13:07, Nathaniel Dube wrote:
> If SUSE 10.1 is coming with the newer KDE how is SUSE going to deal with two
> technologies that does the same thing?

10.1 comes with KDE 3.5.1. Only the KDE technology for handling removable
media is used by default.

Since you have obviously updated 10.0 to an "unsupported" KDE version you can
easily disable the SuSEplugger or wichever you prefer.

Since you seem to have a lot of questions and ideas for 10.1 I'd suggest
making a 4-8 gb partition and trying out the beta for yourself. Package
manager aside it's very nice.

cb400f