On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 01:19:22AM +0200, Azerion wrote:
> I found some Dutch-translation problemsin Setup that may exist in other
> languages too. Where do I post the report?

http://en.opensuse.org/Submit_a_Bug
That will give some information and then point you to the Novell site.
You have to register first on the Novell site, but that is so they can
send you questions if they have them and also send you feedback on what
has happend with the bug.

One thing, be specific and if possible tell them not just what you found,
but also in what file, if you know.

<Note to self: learn to use diff>
houghi
und Arbeit,  und das Sein wichtiger als das Tun
                                        - Johannes Müller-Elmau