On Tue, 4 Apr 2006, houghi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:-

>On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 11:21:29PM +0100, David Bolt wrote:

<Snip>

>> Now, the bad news. I think I've found a bug in the script. If I don't
>> have the ISOs in the current directory, and pass the path to them using
>> -d the script can't find them. If I copy them to the current directory,
>> it works just fine, as you can see from below:
>
>Thanks for finding this. Will be fixed in the next version.
>In ISO_TEST you just change the line:
>sudo mount -o loop $CD $HERE/makeSUSEdvd.$PPID || ROOT_CHECK
>sudo mount -o loop $HERE/$CD $HERE/makeSUSEdvd.$PPID || ROOT_CHECK
>
>Will look into it and test it some more before I put it online.

Applying that change made it work fine here. I'm still wondering just
why I didn't see that simple fix.

>It is there
>for a LONG time now and I did not get any complaints, so I doubt it is
>extremely urgent

I only noticed it because of the way I store the images. I use the
deltas to build the full images and keep both the deltas and the full
images in separate directories. You'll probably find that most (all?) of
the users are calling it from inside the directory containing the CD
images. It was only because I called it from the directory above that I
noticed the failure.

>and I would hate to see it breaking other things.

That I can understand. The good news is that I don't see where this
change would break anything, especially since it's effect is limited to
a tiny section of the script.

Regards,
  David Bolt

--
Member of Team Acorn checking nodes at 50 Mnodes/s: http://www.distributed.net/
AMD1800 1Gb WinXP/SUSE 9.3  | AMD2400 256Mb SuSE 9.0 | A3010 4Mb RISCOS 3.11