Am Dienstag, 4. April 2006 17:13 schrieb David Wright:
> Just added gwdg.de factory to YaST and went back in to see if the ordering
> bug has been fixed (it hasn't), and I found that YaST had automatically
> added a new entry to the list for me that wasn't there on my first viewing
> of the form!
>
> It had automatically added http://ftp.lug.ro/suse/suse/update/10.1/
>
> Is this expected behaviour?
>
> (This was a new install and the first operation I did after logging on was
> to go into YaST and add gwdg.de...)
>
> Dave

OK, this was explained in the meeting, successful registration adds a mirror
automatically. We should be informed of this, bug 163366 raised.

Also, I live around München, so a Romainian mirror seems a little far away
given the number of German mirrors :-P

--
"I got to go figure," the tenant said. "We all got to figure. There's some way
to stop this. It's not like lightning or earthquakes. We've got a bad thing