On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 08:41:18PM -0400, Tom Horsley wrote:
> Just installed 10.1 RC1 from DVDs I made with latest and greatest
> makeSUSEdvd and create_package_descr, and now I see these package
> signing problems:
>
> If I run online update in yast, I always get a popup about
> this every time:
>
> The GnuPG key 'A84EDAE89C800ACA (SuSE Package Signing Key
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)' has been found.
>
> If I say import, or don't import, I still get the popup each time.
>
> On the other hand, if I run "Installation Source" from yast, I get
> this different signature popup every time:
>
> File /var/lib/zypp/cache/0/DATA/content is signed with
> GnuPG key 'A84EDAE89C800ACA (SuSE Package Signing Key <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)'
> but the integrity check failed.
>
> yadda, yadda, yadda... Install it anyway?
>
> Answering yes or no to this makes no difference, I get the same
> question again next time.
>
> I did go through the list of package groups and check just about
> everything when I installed. Perhaps some package is incorrectly
> signed in the RC1 media? Perhaps my disk had a boo-boo on that file?
> Just wondering if anyone else has seen the problem.

Same here. Most likely because of the fact that makeSUSEdvd edits the
content file. It removes all ^KEY and ^META lines.

It would be nice to have an option: "don't ask anymore" or if I would know
what exactly to change, so that it still all works without any errors.

I am however able to install software.

houghi
und Arbeit,  und das Sein wichtiger als das Tun
                                        - Johannes Müller-Elmau