Factory is updated on our server again - and is synced out to the
mirrors.  We've seen a number of reports of about segmentation faults
in YaST with the factory tree.  There were two problems:
* bad error handling in YaST
* Wrong release in distversion in the content file

The inst-source/content file should have "DISTVERSION 10.1-factory"
instead of "DISTVERSION 10.1-factory-beta" (the extra minus was the
problem).  The second problem is fixed in the factory tree, the first
one will be fixed soon.

Therefore I advise to check that factory is updated before using the
tree before installation.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.suse.de/~aj/
  SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany