houghi wrote:
On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 02:47:09PM +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:
See, if the user already has the root password, he can directly run it as root with no hassle.

I think it is wrong to run a script that does no system changed to run as
root. I don't understand why `mount -o loop` can not be done as user.
That would be the more correct question. I can download an iso, burn it
and read the content as user. I can not download the iso and mount the
iso.
Also now it is proven that I can copy the content of the iso to anywhere,
it is strange that loop demands this. I believe it is not so much sudoers
that must be changed, it is loop that must be changed.

houghi

it's not loop, it's mount.

may be add an entry in /etc/fstab with "users" option,but I couldn't make this work

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net