houghi wrote:
On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 12:19:52PM +0200, jdd wrote:

If I have this problem again, I will try to rename the log file before to have an empty one :-)

tail -n 100 y2log > log2check
If you do that the moment you see the error, you should be able to read
the last 100 lines (should be enough). Otherwise a cp.

the moment you have the error, you may not have time to do so, busy as your are trying to fix the problem...

problem is such bugs come at moment you need the box to work :-(

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net