On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 04:34:49PM +0200, jdd wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >You may be able to run windows under Xen.
> >
> >see http://en.opensuse.org/Xen_Full_Virtualization_Example
>
> do you know is this work with any processor? I was said that
> this is impossible :-)

It will work with the processors that have virtualization support.
In case you want the exact list of processors: Read the page given
above and follow the appropriate link

Joerg - wondering why people speculate instead of just checking
the facts :-(
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>