Rasmus Plewe wrote:

And your different view is that your (generally correct) opinion about
the current version belongs into a thread set up to discuss future
versions?

as I understood it we where said "we are proud to announce"... the new version and we want to discuss.

so I understand we must start from the current version and see how it can evolve. hence we have to know the current version... isn't it?

and I accept happily any constructive remark, no need to be harsh (you where not)...

if you read suse-linux-e you should understand at what point the "proudness" is questionned on that list...

for example, we need badly a _fast_ system. With the current one, this seems unlikely. I try to find some issues (see my other post)

we need at first, and as a minimum, know what is possible and what is not, not to talk in the void :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net