Hi Houghi,

@Adrian, can you help here
> Question 2 is if you are allowed to say that it is based on SUSE or not.
As of today usage of any Novell trademark is not allowed. But especially with
the build service we are interested in customized distributions which are
saying something like "based on" or "powered by" SUSE Linux.
I am atm in contact with Novell legal to set up some rules how we handle this.

> Question 3 is if there are any other limitations or requirements.
Adrian?

Michael
--
houghi          http://houghi.org       http://www.plainfaqs.org/linux/