On Sun 04 Jun 2006 01:25:28 NZST +1200, Christoph Thiel wrote:

> > > We have two source DVDs lying around -- but as of now they didn't get
> > > pushed out to the mirrors. And I'd actually prefer to just offer .jigdo
> > > files for those, as the .src.rpms are in the ftp anyway.

Good scheme.

> Those jigdo files aren't online (yet).

Any chances for an ETA? Or are there political reasons why you don't
just plonk it into the iso directory (with md5 of the full iso image)?

Thanks,

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/     Please do not CC list postings to me.