I've installed the new official package manager updates, and subsequently
wanted to play around with it a little to check up on it.

It seems a lot nicer. And also the Danish localization is greatly improved. I
was considering looking into joining the YaST-translation-team - but maybe
now there's no need to :)

I added some repos to YaST and everything worked fine with kde, kde-backports,
guru. But with Packman I got the "synchronization with zmd failed" error. I
then tried to add Packman to rug and got the following error.

super64:/home/cb400f # rug sa --type=zypp
http://ftp.skynet.be/pub/packman/suse/10.1 Packman

Adding zypp service...

0%

ERROR: Could not add 'http://ftp.skynet.be/pub/packman/suse/10.1': Failed to
parse XML metadata: Unsigned file '/repodata/repomd.xml
(http://ftp.skynet.be/pub/packman/suse/10.1)'

Could this be a new bug having to do with the unsigned repo fixes?

Martin / cb400f