Vahis wrote:

> I can't even do a one CD install - CD 2 is needed for one package...
>
> I can only do a one CD install with two CDs because my "key has been
> possibly modified by an attacker" and my repository made of the CD
> images is bad, I can't "use it anyway"
>
> Vahis

Funny thing (not really) is that when I burned the CDs I can install
from them though they don't work as a repository?

Why does one CD install require CD 2 because of one package? I can't
remember what it was but skipping was no option.

The other thing that I realized when installing then KDE from CDs: CD1
and CD 2 are needed many many times and swapping them takes like an hour
or so. Strange, and new to me, I've always installed from Install Server.

Vahis

--
Sometimes I reply to top posters. Seldom. And usually just once.
http://waxborg.servepics.com/English/Linux/SUSE.10.1/suse10.1.html