Marcel Hilzinger wrote:
> I still have some problems with online update
>
> -  updates are not displayed automatically. I have to choose refresh with
> right klick on zen-update

Are you sure the updates don't appear after a longer wait?

Like, as I installed the autoyast tools using the option in makesusedvd
to fetch and install it, it got an update quite some time later, the
globe went orange maybe an hour  after the installation.
> - there still are dependency problems. I can only install updates, if I choose
> Types: Patch

This I haven't seen as such.
> Anybody else having similar problems?

Vahis

--
Sometimes I reply to top posters. Seldom. And usually just once.
http://waxborg.servepics.com/English/Linux/SUSE.10.1/suse10.1.html