* Christian Boltz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [Jun 16. 2006 22:03]:
> Hello,
>
> Am Freitag, 16. Juni 2006 10:24 schrieb Klaus Kaempf:
> [...]
> > I am working on moving our documentation to the opensuse
> > wiki. If only the daily work would let me ...
>
> Maybe you should have written it in the wiki from the beginning ;-)

If the wiki would've existing in the beginning ...

When we started with zypp, there was no OpenSUSE. So we used
Subversion as the source repository and Trac (http://projects.edgewall.com/trac)
on top of it.
One of the nicest things of Trac is the ability to browse the
Subversion repository and directly link to files and changesets.

Klaus