Onsdag 14 juni 2006 16:57 skrev Christoph Thiel:
> Feedback on this will be very much appreciated -- bugs should be filled
> either at http://bugzilla.novell.com/ or directly at
> http://www.smartpm.org/

I had a problem with installing packages from Packman for days - got the
following message for any package: public key not available

Packages from any other repo installed fine.

I'm not 100% sure if the problem occured with the 0.42 "betas" - but I think
so.

I tried downgrading to Pascals 0.41-28 packages but that didn't help - until I
deleted /var/lib/smart-contents - and started adding repos etc. from scratch.
After that stuff seems to work.

Is there some kind of security feature in 0.42 with regards to signing of
repos? Or any other explanation? Pebkac?

Anyway - just wanted to give this feedback.

Martin / cb400f