I have made an additional script to makeSUSEdvd
http://houghi.org/script/makeSUSErsync

What it does is rsync and then add those new RPMs to the ISO, removing the
old ones. This means that you have the latest version available for
software.

At this moment I see only one problem. In "Installation Setting", you get
an error with "Software", so you select that, then "Details". A popup with
a warning comes up about 'kdebase3-SuSE-...."

Select "do not install "kdebase3-SuSE" and then "OK -- ry again". Accept,
and the installation works for the rest as normal.

I am not sure wether this is due to the script or due to the packages
itself (or a combination of both). Any insight will be welcome.

I am also woring on something else. Somebody gave an idea (and some code)
to use autorp¹m on a 'factory' system. That way you can make a DVD iso from
any factory. Working on it now. Any insight on wether this would be a
good.bad idea is as welcome as info on the kdebase3-SuSE issue.

¹http://www2.autorpm.org:8080/ Unfortunatly ity does not have a maintainer
anymore. Any other idea on how to do this is welcome as well.
--
houghi
They say pesticides have been linked to low sperm counts.