On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 06:20:38PM -0700, The Nice Spider wrote:
> does this the purpose of pattern? or may I
> misunderstanding this?
> who send the petrol to ubuntu (gnome), xandos (kde),
> fox (kde), rh desktop
> (gnome)? better we provide "official package" while
> still include other
> package as "extra/optional package", imho.

This is SUSE (soon openSUSE), not ubuntu, xandos, rh desktop, ...

The HUGE advantage is that we give real choice. Droping either would be an
extremely bad move. It would say to 50% of its users: we don't care what
you want. And that is saying it politely.
--
  We all came out to Montreux           Frank Zappa and the Mothers
 On the Lake Geneva shoreline           Were at the best place around