In order not to do again the mistakes made with the zen update and 10.1, I think we should have _two_ feature freeze dates...

One for the _new things_ (patterns, Xorg 7...) and one for the _new releases_ of already used things (Kde, Gnome)

I think the latter are already tested by they developpers when the first seems already in a very early stage.

I'm disquieted by the "most annoying bugs" list and the _may be_ delayed Alpha 3.

I personnally think that a stable distribution is better than the very most up to date one.

an other solution should be to use a debian like calendar (I speak of the three distros, stable, unstable and testing, not of the delay between releases :-)

jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net