On 06/08/11 15:56 (GMT+0200) Henne Vogelsang apparently typed:

>> > (reply-to should go to the list) + 1

>> +1

> Please read

> http://woozle.org/~neale/papers/reply-to-still-harmful.html

Now read: http://marc.merlins.org/netrants/reply-to-useful.html

and remember, this is a group discussion list, not a public
questions/private answers list. There is infrequently any need for
private replies to posters of such lists. It benefits the group greatly
to have most answers available to all subscribers. As a consequence, the
ease with which the exceptions may reply privately or not is simply not
important.
--
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time
we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."   Galatians 6:9 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409