On Fri, Aug 11, 2006 at 05:15:49PM +0200, jdd wrote:
> * this setup is the one of suse-linux-e for years now, and
> that of most linux related lists

And that means it should forever be that way? I think it is a very bad way
to do it. The fact that everybody else is doing something does not mean it
is the right way.

> * the correct use with all mozilla mailers is to clic on
> "reply to all" and delete the sender adress (let only the
> list one)

Now isn't that a silly way to do it?

> it's in fact very regretfull that mozilla don't implement a
> reply to list similar with the kmail one (simply manually
> setup, so no header magic needed)

It is regretable that the list does not wor as before. I have not seen any
complaints that the reply was send default to the list.

--
houghi                                              Please to not toppost
The blue  light suddenly flashed on  my horrified face.  What a disaster!