Can you please add a bug on this? Please include:

/var/log/zmd-backend.log  /var/log/zmd-messages.log

better if you do something like:

tar cjvf logs.tbz /var/log/zmd-backend.log  /var/log/zmd-messages.log

and please add that logs.tbz to the bug.

and please assign it to me, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I will check de logs and try to reassign it to the right person.

Best regards,
Mauro

On 8/15/06, James Oakley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tuesday 15 August 2006 4:57 pm, Mauro Parra wrote:
> According to your mail, you missed the rug ref thingy. Please ref before
> up.

Still no joy:

us:~ # rug ref

Refreshing Services...

100%

Successfully refreshed.
maus:~ # rug up
No updates are available.
maus:~ # rpm -q bash
bash-3.1-27
maus:~ # rug info bash
Catalog:
ftp://mirrors.kernel.org/opensuse/distribution/SL-OSS-factory/inst-source/suse
Name: bash
Version: 3.1-29
Arch: i586
Installed: No

Note that ZMD *knows* that 3.1-29 is available, but still claims I'm up to
date.

--
James Oakley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]