Hi,

Is there a way to list all the packages belonging to a given group (e.g.
System/Base) in CLI? I would like to check the diffs between the
packages currently installed on my system and the packages that should
be there. Some time ago, it was possible to list the packages belonging
to a given group with yum groupinfo < given group> IIRC, but it doesn't
work anymore (it seems that the files are no more splitted into groups
in the yum headers).

Cheers,

        Émeric