Martin Schlander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Fredag 25 august 2006 13:36 skrev Andreas Jaeger:
>> The upcoming openSUSE 10.2 will basically have similar content like
>> its predecessor but comes of course with latest and stable Open Source
>> packages available at that time.  We went through Bugzilla, the
>> feature list and package wishlist and try to accomodate your wishes
>> and suggestions.
>>
>> Note that the list below is neither complete - it's just some of the
>> highlights - nor a commitment.
>
> Sounds great to me. Looks like all significant issues are being adressed,
> this
> could turn out to be a distro so great that it'll more than compensate for
> the horrors we've been going through with 10.1  ;)
>
> Just a couple of quick questions..
>
> KDE 3.5.5 (October 10th, 2006: Expected release date of KDE 3.5.5)?

I should have looked better - yes, this is an option and I assume it
goes in.

> Narayans KDE zmd-updater applet?

Yes, considered.  The list is really not complete.

> Aiglx?

Not planned.

> YaST-gtk?

It might be in Alpha4 but I consider it too early to announce it.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.suse.de/~aj/
  SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany