Joerg Mayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> And while you are at it: Can the next SoC project please remove the
> gnome dependencies from zen (and other system services) and offer qt/kde
> alternatives for those who only want to run a kde desktop?

This is already worked on in parts.  zen-updater can be replaced by a
kde program - this was a SoC project.  zmd itself as a daemon should
IMO - I didn't check, so this might be what needs to be done - not
require a graphical toolkit at all,

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.suse.de/~aj/
  SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany