Onsdag 30 august 2006 11:47 skrev Michael Riess:
> what do you think about this little tool:
> http://www.workrave.org/welcome/
>
> i think a tool like this should be in OpenSUSE
>
> it would not even be a benefit in working with
> but also a great argument towards using OpenSUSE in offices

RSIbreak is available in the kde-backports repo. But of course that's not the
same as included.

Not sure how managers will respond to the idea, but some of them probably will
care about the health and well-being of their employees. And issues with RSI
are growing. I think you make a good point.

This way open source software can be good for body _and_ soul.

Martin