Boyd Lynn Gerber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> Do you need it in the CORE build system?
>
> Maybe I look at core wrong.  I feel a core system should have vi and
> emacs as the default editors.  I do not want to cause a vi/emacs debate.
> So they should be in core.

In the context of Richard's suggestion, we speak about the "CORE build
system" for automatically building packages and that one does not need
an editor at all.  The "CORE install" systems needs one - and both
emacs and vi should be in it.

Hope that solves the confusion here,
Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.suse.de/~aj/
  SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany