> > Ksudoku
> > might also be a good idea - I don't know about the rest of the world -
> > but sudoku has been very big in Denmark the last year or so.
>
> The same in Germany. We should consider to add this package to
> KDE-Games pattern.

Same in The Netherlands
+1

> > However including all Kgames in standard installation would be overdoing
> > it I think.
>
> Sure.

+1 again.

There is a midgetgolf-game and a game with a big ball on a platform where you
have to turn/angle the platform...can't that be included? Those show some
nice graphics and have to say: wehen you start you can't stop (that's the
reason I don't have it installed right now ;-) )

Azerion