Speaking of children's games, you should consider also shipping TuxPaint, a
drawing program that I have found kids to love.

 What about shipping with the good old Abuse game btw? It is under 3 Mb and is
free software. The graphics are of low resolution, being an old title, but I
still find them to be very good and the gameplay is just superb.
http://www.labyrinth.net.au/~trandor/abuse/

Cheers,
 Ricardo

--
The best thing about growing older is that it takes such a long time.