On Wed, 6 Sep 2006, Stefan Dirsch wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 11:33:09AM -0600, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
> > On Wed, 6 Sep 2006, Stefan Dirsch wrote:
> > > Is Pysol really so much better than kpat?

> > > You'll always find a person, which loves a special package. :-)
> >
> > My wife has to have Pysol.  It is the first thing I download for her
> > computer.  She has used kpat but prefers Pysol.
>
> Well, it's still on our distribution. We are only talking about
> default installation.

I buy a retail CD/DVD set, but I should have said, I did not see it on the
CD's and her machine can not read a DVD so I download/ftp the entire
distribution binary and source so I am able to install everything from it
on all my machines.  That way stuff that is missing on the retail set is
available for me to use.

Thanks,

--
Boyd Gerber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ZENEZ   1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047