Stefan Dirsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi
>
> I try to summarize the discussion on Games on openSUSE 10.2.

Thanks.

> I think we agree, that we should still include games in our default
> installation and provide a Games pattern for all games (check for RPM
> group 'games', Andreas) on our distribution. Additionally there are
> some games which would be nice to have on our distribution or in the
> buildservice.
>
> Games for default Installation:
> -------------------------------
> GNOME:gnome-games
> KDE:kdegames (kmines,kpat)
> KDE:knights
> KDE:ksudoku
> chromium
> frozen-bubble
> freeciv
> lbreakout
> supertux
> xmoto

We can also add to the pattern a list of suggestions, meaning packages
that will not get installed but users can choose from, so the other
recommendations could be added as suggestions.

I'll create the above pattern the next days (after Alpha4),

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.suse.de/~aj/
  SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany