Em Quinta, 7 de Setembro de 2006 09:14, o Lukas Ocilka escreveu:
> Back in 90's I was used to have 'pico' and 'pine' in my system but the
> time has changed

 Speaking of which, I think we should consider when installing nano that a
pico symlink is made to it, since it is a clone of it so that old folks could
easily find Suse's alternative. Just like we make a symlink from vi to vim.

Cheers,
 Ricardo

--
Tact is the ability to tell a man he has an open mind when he has a
hole in his head.