> In 10.2 however you click Add, go to a new screen, select an option,
click on
> Next, enter the information and again Next. It seems very weird to have
a whole screen for 1 <imput> with the name URL....

> Why had it changes. The old manner was better I thnik

It has been like this since alpha3 at least. I thought it was odd at first
but on reflection it does seem easier, previously there were awkward
context menus, the new way requires less mouse dexterity and fits better
with other parts of yast.

You will notice once adding has completed it now displays a description &
licence from the repository, the whole process works better as a wizard
than popup after popup imho.

One change I think could be made is to have the "Specify url" radiobutton
selected by default (at the moment none are).

benji