Hi all !

I would like to point to current problems with Yast so called
"Patterns" - maybe better name would be "Categories":

1.There is a topic named: "Primary Functions" I think it must be
renamed to "Server Functions".

2. And some additional services should be added there - such as
telnet-server, SSH server and FreeNX terminal server.

3. Also, I believe that network admins deserve a section dedicated for
them, starting with several tools such as: Wireshark, Quagga, Nmap and
please.... add Webmin too. (currently Webmin is not part of SUSE at
all)

-Any thoughts?
-Alexey. 9.9.2006.