Saw an request about partiotioning and though 'lets split things out'. So here
is a thread about the parrtition-wizard from openSUSE-installer.

> I also recognized that openSUSE wants to delete my root AND also my
> home partition, when doing a fresh install. It would be  better to
> have a detection that asks if one wants to keep the home partition.
> Personally I always update SUSE by installing in root and keeping all
> my data on /home.

Good point.

Add to that, that data on an encrypted disk probably haves an huge value. At
this moment the installer would format it as /home cause it is my biggest
partition.

Won't report a wish yet, discussion comes first.

Azerion