On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 14:10 +0200, Juergen Weigert wrote:

> While reading the first CD, we have plenty of time to present the user with
> a choice: eject, beep, popup, explode.
> If he has not chosen before the CD is done, default to 'popup', and keep the
> choice on screen.

No, no, no.

Only appropiate when doing the install on location in a buddist
monastary. Installation sites are often noisy rooms, making "more noise"
hardly usefull.
Just as unhelpfull as a pop-up window, when your console is kvm-switched
to another machine ;-)

Leave the noise making to the managers, they are paid for that job!

--
pgp-id: 926EBB12
pgp-fingerprint: BE97 1CBF FAC4 236C 4A73  F76E EDFC D032 926E BB12