Andreas Jaeger skrev:
Anders Norrbring <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Am I just stupid, or is there some kind of problem in the factory sshd?
I tried to connect from my client, which said "connection closed"
before even asking for a password.

The /var/log/messages shows this:
sshd did not receive identification string from UKNOWN

I've never seen that at all before.

There's a glibc bug in nscd which was fixed recently:
* Wed Sep 27 2006 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Fix broken assertion [#208189].

If your glibc has this fix, then I'm lost,

I have no idea actually.. I installed from Eberhards ftp4 a couple of hours ago, and haven't looked into it that much yet.
I'll spend some time with it during the week.

--

Anders Norrbring
Norrbring Consulting