On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 11:38:18AM +0300, Silviu Marin-Caea wrote:
> Maybe he would have liked that a lot of other people use it as this has an
> effect of finding the tiniest bugs.

Well, he could offer it for download if he likes that.

> However I've read on the net that Hans Reiser has some personal problems
> (estranged wife gone missing http://www.ninareiser.com ; he's trying to get
> back custody of children ) and financial problems (sad fact is that reiserfs
> didn't make him much money, which is a shame).
>
> It seems this man is strugling with serious Real Life trouble.

I think his personal problems are neither to be discussed in public on this
mailing list, nor is this a reasonable issue for a decission whether to ship
reiser4 or not.

Robert

--
Robert Schiele
Dipl.-Wirtsch.informatiker      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]