Andreas Hanke wrote:
> JP Rosevear schrieb:
>> We are packaging 2.0 for 10.2.
>
> Which leads to the question: What will happen to xulrunner?
>
> There are currently two versions of it in the factory tree (but the
> later one of them is unused).
>
> You are not going to ship both versions in the end, are you?
> Unfortunately the xulrunner wiki is a little bit inexact about the
> release date of xulrunner-1.8.1.

The plan was to drop mozilla-xulrunner180 and depend everything on
mozilla-xulrunner181. xulrunner 1.8.1 has (more or less) to be finished
when Firefox 2.0 ships since this will be Gecko 1.8.1 final.
I don't know the internal progress anymore to move everything to 1.8.1.
It should be possible for most applications without bigger problems
since it's "only" 1.8.1 and not 1.9.

Wolfgang