Goodday,

there is an wiki-page for installing without using any cd/dvd at all. However
it requires some technical skills and the tutorial is rather long.

For openSUSE-testing I used an DVD-image this time and it worked great.
However, I had to find out myself how to get it done. For that matter I made
an wiki-page and because I am noob I really want to ask you what should be
editted.

http://en.opensuse.org/Installation_using_images

Remember: It haves to be Average Joe-mode. Think about anybody you know that
does hardly know Linux (only a bit) and please give me some tips.

Bart Otten