Em Qua, 2006-10-18 às 19:49 +0200, Alex escreveu:

> Smart crashes if I accidently type a German 'umlaut'. It malfunctions if it

Add your comments here:

http://tracker.labix.org/issue74

> has for some strange reason downloaded incomplete or wrong channel data (e.g.
> a HTTP error message instead) from some mirror server. I'm already used to

Add your comments here:

http://tracker.labix.org/issue223

> the fact that every update of some Python component will break at least the
> GUI for a few days. And so on.

It's supposed to happen with any distrubition under development. Even
more when the distro is upgrading the version of a core component (in
this case, Python 2.4 -> 2.5).

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net <> Maceio/AL/BR