David Bolt a écrit :
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006, jdd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:-

installing sources works, but is pretty long. This should be said when
the option is asked for (recommended, but may take as long as 30
minutes)

on the while, an error occured (factory-debug not found)

Was this after you said yes to adding the factory installation source as
an update source? If so, I had YaST seg-fault there and drop me to a KDM
login screen without setting up the users.

don't know. I said "yes" to all the install sources proposed (I checked 3 proposed sources)

Exactly the same. It appears that since the YaST seg-faulted and quit

this morning, when starting the copputer, yast did the same "continue install" thing. then it could not connect to the repodata of eberhart server (I had to jump) but did catalog initialisation (in fact he is doing this now)

jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net