Le vendredi 27 octobre 2006 10:53, Mike FABIAN a écrit :
[....]
> > I'm looking at /etc/fonts/fonts.dtd for an explanation of these
> > elements. Is there more documentation elsewhere?
>
> Not much, as far as I know. There are a few simple
> examples at
>
> http://www.suse.de/~mfabian/suse-cjk/fonts-xft-fontconfig.html
>
> It would be nice to have better documentation of course.

Is there a documentation, howto, manual, etc. that explains what software
components are involved in the font rendering and how they can be configured?
And maybe there is a document out there that explains the lingo generally
used? I have a hard time telling subpixel-hinting from auto-hinting and
anti-aliasing, or what the bytecode-interpreter does.

--
TIA
Andreas