Juan Erbes schrieb:
> Yes I have installed from the packman repo some binaries, and I have:
> /usr/lib/libfaad.la
> /usr/lib/libmp4v2.la
> But I do'nt remember from what packages they are.

OK, then please do:

rpm -qf /usr/lib/libfaad.la
rpm -qf /usr/lib/libmp4v2.la

This will tell you which packages they belong to. These packages need to
be rebuilt.

Alternatively, you can manually remove all references to libstdc++.la
from them:

sed -i 's/\/usr\/lib\/libstdc++.la//g' /usr/lib/libfaad.la
sed -i 's/\/usr\/lib\/libstdc++.la//g' /usr/lib/libmp4v2.la

In general, you can't take binary packages from distro X and install
them on distro X+1. It's sometimes working, but fails often in rather
obscure ways.

Andreas Hanke