On 2006/11/14 14:08 (GMT+0100) Klaus Kaempf apparently typed:

> it seems that there is no agreement on how to name a 'software repository',
> 'installation source', 'catalog', 'channel', whatever ;-)

> I'm hereby asking the community to come forward with a proposal for a proper
> name.

Repos for the cli, to be stretched out to repositories in GUI tools.
Catalog is for describing what a repo holds. Channel is not a smart
choice of name. ;-)
--
"Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven."
                                                Matthew 5:12 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409