Forgot to send to this list. Sorry for that.

On 11/14/06, Peter Flodin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 11/14/06, JP Rosevear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> bugzilla.novell.com now has testopia 1.1 as well and there is some
> testing going on with that, could be a route forward.

Yes, I think that Testopia will be very useful to allow community beta
testers to contribute further to the formal QA test cycle, and as I
learn more I will document on http://en.opensuse.org/testing

As some of the emails to this thread have shown, there are people just
sitting at home wishing to help, they just need some guidance. And I
think there is room for the casual tester who just wants a quick test
to run through. I do not really know enough yet, but I think Testopia
may be a bit heavy for those users, and may provide an initial hurdle.

Why not start and test SyncML and OBEX.

Very nice guide:
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSync/SyncML-OBEX-Client

Warm Regards,